SemSlim Weight Loss Program
Conveniently located to serve Tucson, AZ
This program is designed to improve your metabolic health, lose, and maintain weight loss long term. Studies have shown that Semaglutide reduced appetite, improved control of eating and reduced food cravings in addition to improved glycemic control.
- Weight Loss
- Decreased Appetite
- Decreased Cravings
- Treatment of PCOS
- Cardiovascular Benefits
- Improved Fertility
- Can Help Reverse Pre-Diabetes and Decreases A1C
How Does It Work?
- To begin the process for getting on our SemSlim Weight Loss program, you will be required to complete the following intake form: https://hipaa.jotform.com/220465265977163
- Once the intake form is completed, we will contact you to let you know that your labs have been sent to SonoraQuest. When you have scheduled your appointment, or you have had your labs drawn you can call 520.577.1129 to schedule your appointment.
- Semaglutide is a subcutaneous injection which is initially dosed at 0.25 mg once weekly. Dosage is typically evaluated every 4 weeks along with weight checks.
- You will have the option to choose the package with the Semaglutide injections, or you may purchase the package that includes 4 super skinny injections in addition to the Semaglutide injections.
Potential Side Effects or Contraindications:
- Most common reports side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, and acid reflux.
- Less common side effects increase in patients with hypoglycemia, kidney issues, and risk for allergic reactions.
- Patients with a history of Medullary Thyroid Cancer or a family history of Medullary Thyroid Cancer or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2, kidney disease, pancreatitis, low blood sugar, and diabetic retinopathy.