Ultherapy in Tucson: Who is the Ideal Candidate?
At Tula Wellness & Aesthetics, we offer Ultherapy®, a non-invasive ultrasound skin lifting and tightening treatment. This FDA-approved treatment uses high-frequency sound waves to promote collagen production within the skin. You are warmly invited to find out who is the right candidate for Ultherapy® in Tucson.
Who is a Good Candidate for Ultherapy® in Tucson?
- You are a good candidate for Ultherapy® in Tucson if you have mild to moderate skin laxity. For instance, you have sagging skin under your chin, loose skin on your neck, lines or wrinkles on your face or a lowered eyebrow line.
- This treatment is right for you if you don’t need a surgical facelift but want some minor improvements done.
- You should be in good general health to undergo this skin lifting and tightening treatment. We will make sure to assess your medical history to determine whether you are in good overall health.
- You are a good candidate if you are looking for a relatively quick, 100% non-surgical and non-invasive cosmetic treatment without downtime after the treatment.
- You are a good candidate if you are not taking anti-inflammatory medications. If you are using certain medications, doctors recommend you avoid them for a set amount of time before and after your treatment.
Who is Not a Good Candidate for Ultherapy® in Tucson?
- You should not undergo this treatment if you have severe acne, open facial wounds or skin infections. Make sure you treat these skin conditions before you undergo Ultherapy® in Tucson.
- For the best outcome of the treatment, your skin should not be excessively damaged by the sun.
- You are not a good candidate for this treatment if you have metal stents or electrical devices implanted on the treatment area.
- Avoid this treatment if you have a history of bleeding disorders, diabetes, epilepsy, migraines and other conditions.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
The best way to find out if you are a good candidate for Ultherapy® in Tucson is to schedule an initial consultation with our expert at Tula Wellness & Aesthetics. If you want to begin your skin lifting and tightening treatment journey with Ultherapy®, feel free to contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation in Tucson.