ThermiVA Vaginal Rejuvenation
Applying heat to tissue has become the standard for promoting collagen remodeling, which helps strengthen the structural support columns and improving the integrity of the skin.
ThermiVa is the most current FDA cleared ThermiHealth procedure, using the “Science of Heat” in a new, non-invasive, non-surgical procedure for vaginal laxity. The controlled radiofrequency energy transfers heat directly to the area to be treated. In clinical trials, the ThermiVa procedure has shown results in these one or more of areas:
- Vaginal Laxity: to tighten the vagina at the introitus and the full length of the vaginal canal.
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: to tighten the labial tissues and reduce noticeable sag.
- Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: to add softer and thicker skin and relieve dryness without the use of hormones.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: to reduce accidents and leakage, and possibly reduce urge symptoms. Used with consistent Kegel exercises, ThermiVa may reduce or eliminate the need for mesh slings.
- Sexual Dysfunction: to increase sensitivity and strengthen muscular contractions, leading to greater sexual satisfaction for women and their partners.